Drama school Blackburn Little Voices drama classes singing lessons Blackburn Lancashire
Drama classes in Blackburn and singing lessons at Little Voices Blackburn - 01254 403269
Drama school Little Voices in Blackburn provides singing lessons and drama classes to children aged from 4 Years to 18 years old in Blackburn.
- Does your child have a love of acting and singing?
- A passion for performing?
- Are you nurturing your child's love of the performing arts with the highest level of training?
- Do you want to grow your child's confidence?
Is the answer Yes?
Then contact us now to arrange a FREE trial. or call 01254 403269
- Little Voices is an established company training children aged between 4-18 years in Performing Arts.
- Our unique framework of lessons alternate between Drama and Singing to build the children's confidence, while working specifically towards highly respected and accredited Musical Theatre, Acting and Communication Examinations.
- Our performing arts training is delivered in a fun and inspiring way to build childrens confidence, communication and presentation skills from a very early age.
Little Voices lessons -
- 7-18 year olds
- Maximum of 6 pupils (small classes allow our expert teachers to work with the individual needs of each pupil)
- Organised in groups according to age, ability and friendships
- Work on scenes of Musical Theatre for LAMDA examinations
Mini Voices lessons -
- 4-7 year olds
- Maximum of 8 pupils
- Work towards accredited LAMDA introductory exams
Little Voices lessons are more beneficial than a 1:1 private lesson. Little Voices gives your child specific individual tuition within a group of only six children. This is crucial for helping your child to work within 'a cast' and acquire the necessary group skills and individual tuition for achieving success in every area of their life, whether it be they are heading for a life on the stage, or they need their confidence building to deal with social situations.
Little Voices pupils' examination results are outstanding at 100 % pass rate. 98.7% at Merit and Distinction.
Little Voices have Locations across the North West and London with New Centres opening soon.
'Little Voices has given my daughter a great deal of confidence in being able to speak and sing in frnt of people - both people she knows and strangers. Thank you for giving Sara the confidence she has aquired.'
'Jane Maudsley has transformed my voice and I now have so much confidence performing in front of large audiences. The best thing about Little Voices is the friends you make and the laughs you have week in week out.'
'Your group becomes your family and you grow together in leaps and bounds after every exam (which are really enjoyable and not too nerve-wracking!) The lessons were something I looked forward to every week and Jane has honestly become like an older sister to me. I will greatly miss Little Voices and I am greatful for all it has given me.'
'My daughters have been attending Little Voices for almost 2 years now. Jane and the team provide great tuition through small groups. My daughters are really developing their overall confidence and enjoy the friendships they have built with the others in their group.'
For a FREE trial lesson please contact 01254 403269
428 Preston Old Road
Telephone: 01254 403269
School Website: http://www.littlevoices.org.uk/free-trial
View Larger Map
Please mention DramaClasses.biz when contacting this School
SHARE THIS SCHOOL
From Our Timetable:
Little Voices Drama and Singing Lessons 7 to 18 Years
Tuesday at 15:45 - 20:00
Drama and Singing Lessons in Blackburn on Tuesdays
Age 7-18 Years
Lessons are available between the hours of 3.45pm-8.00pm. The duration of each lesson is 45 minutes.
Lessons follow the unique Little Voices concept.
Little Voices provides Drama and Singing Lessons during term time for children aged 7-18 years. Mini Voices aged 4-7 years. Little Voices lessons are of the highest standard taught to groups of no more than six pupils, working specifically towards highly respected and accredited Musical Theatre, Acting and Communication Examinations with LAMDA and TRINITY GUILDHALL.
Groups are organised by friendships, age and ability. Pupils work in a happy environment where we can watch their confidence grow.
To arrange your FREE trial lesson at Little Voices Blackburn and for further information please contact01254 403269