Holiday Musical Theatre Course in Hampstead London NW3 - MEAN QUEENS inspired by 'Mean Girls'
About the Workshop
Holiday Workshop Hampstead NW3
Theatre Tribe's West End Musical Theatre Experience - MEANS QUEENS inspired by 'Mean Girls'
Theatre Tribe Academy offers bespoke Holiday Workshop Musical Theatre experiences to young people wishing to learn from West End & National Touring theatre professionals.
Working in groups of no more than 20 students led by two ‘Tribe Leaders’ for unrivalled tuition, Theatre Tribe has consistently been described as the best intense theatre course in London with high standards in work ethic and production values, training our students as if they themselves were professional performers rehearsing for the 1st night of a West End show. Hard work? Yes. Challenging? Yes. Great fun? YES!
Key Features and Benefits of a Theatre Tribe Experience:
- Final Show in a West End Covent Garden based theatre!
- Theatre Tribe enrol a maximum of 20 students per workshop
- Each experience emulates as closely as possible the atmosphere of a professional rehearsal room and theatre
- Training by working West End and Touring actors, singers and dancers
- Theatre Tribe shows are ensemble pieces i.e. there are no lead parts – each Tribe Member has an equal role to play in the production
- Fantastic behind-the-scenes organisation to create a seamless experience for our Tribe Members
- Theatre Tribe extras include, amongst others, a free online login to the video of the final show, free Theatre Tribe T-shirt and once in a lifetime West End Q&A session
- We guarantee everyone who spends time with Theatre Tribe comes away from their experience feeling inspired, confident & raring to go!
ADDITIONAL FEATURES FOR THIS BESPOKE 13-18 YEAR OLD COURSE:
- A three person Theatre Tribe team including a dedicated Musical Director for intense work on harmonies and group singing
- A 15 minute one-on-one singing lesson for each student during the week
- An exclusive 1.5 hour dance rehearsal led by a current West End performer
- Extended West End performer Q&A session to include interactive workshop
- Final Show in the West End, Covent Garden
DAYS 1-4: 10am - 4.30pm
DAY 5: 12 noon - 7pm (Final Show - 6.30pm)
ONLY 20 PLACES PER WORKSHOP - EARLY BOOKING ADVISED
INCLUDES - free Theatre Tribe souvenir T-shirt, video of final show, West End Q&A, Welcome Pack, Script Pack, Stickers and Certificate
Ages 13 - 18 years
- “I’ve never seen my child so enthusiastic about anything”
- “It’s surprisingly rare to have such high standards in a holiday course”
- “Our daughter loves going to Theatre Tribe, so much so that she chose it over a holiday abroad!”
020 3239 3149
Workshop Address:Belsize Square Synagogue and London West End (Final Show), 51 Belsize Square, London, London, NW3 4HX020 3239 3149
This Workshop Costs:
Please contact us about prices.